This surgical skin pen was created as a small disposable sterile marking pen to cut down on waste and save money, and at the same time is also versatile. These pens are a great cost savings to marking the skin for piercings and other small markings on the skin.
- Ink in pen: Gentian violet (a surgical ink that is the only ink approved for use on human skin during any invasive procedure)
- Removal: Remove with alcohol and a gentle scrub (Note: It becomes a more permanent mark once it is allowed to dry)
- Sterile and aseptic
- Sterilized by Gamma Ray
- Cannot be autoclaved
- Single patient use pen
- Disposal: Pen should be discarded after use
- Price Per Case of 30 Pens
- Most popular for piercings
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Be certain to dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site. Markings will remain permanent.