Flite Nano Elite – Tattoo Machine by InkJecta
The Flite Nano Elite is Inkjecta’s all-new flagship tattoo machine with a number of reinvented features for smoother, quality performance. The Flite Nano Elite has a billet alloy constructed frame with LED light activation and removable, interchangeable side bumpers and cam cover. It moves away from the Swiss Maxon motors in previous InkJecta machines and incorporates a new custom Nano technology motor. This machine also employs an all new patented torsion drive system with three push bars – Soft, Medium, and Hard – as well as a Black Semi-Rigid drive bar. The Flite Nano Elite comes with a standard 3.25mm cam made of chrome and has a broader voltage length, ranging from 4.5V up to 20V. Additional features include non-polarity sensitivity and no start up delay.
The InkJecta Flite Nano Elite is available in Stealth Matte, Black Haze, and Troopa. A custom storage case and set-up manual.
- LED light activation
- Billet alloy constructed frame with removable and interchangeable cam cover and side bumpers
- Custom Nano technology motor
- All new patented Soft, Medium, and Hard Torsion drive system
- All new patented Black Semi-Rigid drive
- Standard 3.25mm chrome cam (crank)
- Broader voltage length: 4.5V – 20V
- Non-polarity sensitive
- No start-up delay
- RCA connection
- Custom storage case and set-up manual included
- Compatible with Flite V2.1 parts