The Power Unit IV is very versatile due to its magnetic back and bottom as well as its clip-on stand. Whether ordinary table top or suitable metal surface, the safe, comfortable hold is guaranteed. With this new tattoo power supply, it is possible for the first time to fully utilize the low-frequency operation of our SOL family. In addition, tattoo machines from other manufacturers can easily be connected via adapter cables.
The display of the Power Unit IV can show the stitch frequency both as a bar graph and classically via the voltage. The last set values remain stored for the continuation of the work. Foot switches can be operated in two modes for the first time. In latched mode, the foot switch for turning on and off is pressed briefly. In momentary mode the foot switch must be kept pressed during tattooing. The integrated stopwatch helps to keep track of the working time.
POWER UNIT IV - THE TATTOO POWER SUPPLY FOR MORE FLEXIBILITY
- Compact tattoo power supply with focus on ergonomic, intuitive operation
- Ideal for low-frequency operation of the SOL family
- Versatile placement options thanks to powerful magnets and integrated clip-on stand
- 2 modes for foot switch operation ("latched" and "momentary")
- Voltage display (4.7 V - 12.5 V in 0.1 V steps) or bar graph display (30 steps, approx. 0.26 V per step)
- Stopwatch for measuring the time of a tattoo session
- Compatible with machines from other manufacturers via adapter (adapter is not included)
- Quality made in Germany